Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 17

today when i wake up
after finished change clothes my sis suddenly ask me...
" why 2day u so happy to go church ?? "

erm... so weird.... haha...

after church ... go youth ..
wah!!! suddenly so many people come..
coz always juz 2 to 3 ppl come...
but 2day 32 people... woO~~~ hoO...

---
---
---

The important part !!! haha

after youth cynthia , jamie , angelina and i wanna go kk (centre point)
our original plan is taking bus...
then when we walk to bus stop ...
walk walk ........suddenly a car stop... and open window ask us ..." wui!!! go where orh???"
( we noe d people... don worry) hahaha....
then we anw go kk larh.... " harh? use walk???"

we reach centre le... ( by their car) =.=lll

haha...


aiks... tat jamie becoz of XXXX she wan put out her feelings...
so... she like sot liao like tat...
keep go play the basketball ...keep throw the ball...
but so geng also larh her... hahaha uinah!!!


then we decided to watch movie... we watch JU ON.... omg...
a bit funny ... but so scarry also larh... hahaha... my friend cynthia so scare haha...
me also larh...but every part i got see also ... BUT ...i use my hand close my eyes...BUT i use my hand d small hole to watch haha... becoz like tat watch the screen smaller haha....
zha dao lerh.... haha...

after watch movie we go toilet ... then saw my ex d ex..... the most he love tat....
then a bit shock... haha and dono y ... when i saw her... she also like looking at me .. like she noe i am who i am.... i mean like she noe i am my ex d ex also....but i dono larh... maybe she noe...


sorry arh... 2day d blogging a bit boring hehe...
COZ i abit lazy type it... COZ so tired liao hahaha... COZ 2day play until so tired...

haha....


No comments: