Thursday, November 12, 2009

What is life??

Life...

what is life ???
who can tell me??

isn't life fair??

haiz...
life many things to do..


me..
i think life is unfair sometimes..
why someone can have a good life..a happy life...a lucky life

but me..
have many things
unlucky..
unhappy
many sad things happen
this is unfair..

i got no talent..
i cnt even find my talent
everyone got their own talent..
but why me??
aiks..
i cnt even find what i can do it better
my study sucks..
my music also sucks..


not just that..
my love...
aiks...
always not sure...
everythings juz go badly..
always i gonna put dwn my lover
then after a seoson..
i will think back
am i still love him??
always not sure..
i hate myself realy..

when i saw other ppl
have a good lover ...but me???

when i saw ppl got his or her own talent..
but me???

when i saw ppl get high marks when exam...
but me???

and many many..

aiks...
i realy hope i got a good life to live ...
ppl say the end of the world is coming soon...
but..if it is real...but i have many things i din get it yet...
i din have yet..
so fast i going to die soon??
it is so ...aiks...never mind...
i think i have to accept it...
i will try my best to accept all this..
i hope i can...

No comments: