Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My liFe " NeVer Success "


My life sucks...

what ever i do..
it never success...
no one knows wat i'm saying..
no one knows my heart..
no one knows my life..
no one know my pain..

just no one...


i hate my life..
say realy...
i living for what??
aiyoh..
but i won't go die now larh...
haha
that stupid .. =.=

haiz...
but not juz me...
my whole family always get bad luck..
no lucky at all..
haiz...

if u asking me ...'do u believe in luck'??
i will anw you.. i do believe in bad luck... but good luck...maybe no..

my life very boring...
nth special...
less happy things happen ...
but many sad things happen..

haiz...

what a life...
==
everyday juz wait the time pass...
living with no meanings...

sometimes you wan a things...
but it's never come to you...
""""i need the things more than YOU ...but u get it... i juz cnt get it.."""
why????
someone tells me why???
haiz...

i'm very sad today...
something that i'm very need...but lose it...
haiz...
ppl cnt change things...
ppl cnt chage nature....


No comments: